Choosing the right cyber security solution helps organizations to protect their information and Network to be more secured and liable.
Following the best practices of comparing & choosing the right Cyber security solutions for your company will save your company money as well.
Some Cyber Security Solutions Benefits:
- Having the Vendor full support on their products.
- It Can Protect Your Business – The biggest advantage is that the best in IT security solutions can provide comprehensive digital protection to your business. This will allow your employees to surf the internet as and when they need, and ensure that they aren’t at risk from potential threats.
- Protects Productivity – Viruses can slow down personal computers to a crawl, and make working on them practically impossible. This can cause a lot of wasted time for your employees, and can often bring your entire business to a standstill.
- A Consolidated Solution – The very best kinds of IT security for your business will offer a comprehensive solution to protect against a diverse range of issues. Ideally, your security needs to include a firewall, anti-virus, anti-spam, wireless security and online content filtration.
How We Do It
Throughout few years, Dimensions Cloud has been providing its customers with Cyber Security Solutions by specialized, certified & dedicated teams, after studying the customer’s existing\planned infrastructure & utilizing our deep Cyber Security knowledge, we come up with a complete, comprehensive & cost-effective Security Solutions.
AV : End user protection
- Easy to use, flexible solution that adapts to your needs regardless of the size of your business or what platforms you use.
- Multi-layered protection, powered by a unique combination of big data threat intelligence, machine learning and human expertise.
- Granular security management makes it easy to administrate and control all security issues with no need for additional integration and management solutions.
DIS: ATP & ATA
PROTECT THE Network AND STOP ATTACKERS FROM GAINING ACCESS
Advanced Threat Analytics delivers behavioral analysis for advanced security threat detection. Sophisticated, automated behavioral analytics that help you identify suspicious activities and advanced threats in near real time, with simple, actionable reporting.
200+ days. That’s the average amount of time that attackers reside within your network until they are detected, gathering classified data and information, waiting to strike at just the right moment. Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics helps you identify breaches and threats using behavioral analysis and provides a clear, actionable report on a simple attack timeline. (Source: Microsoft)
Key features include:
- Behavioral Analytics ATA begins to understand entity behaviors while also automatically adjusting to known and approved changes within the business.
- Simple actionable attack timeline to make your job easier, by detailing questionable activities and providing relevant recommendations.
- Mobility Support to closely monitor your external assets like devices, as closely as your internal assets.
- Email Alerts configured send an email to specific users or groups in your organization when it detects a suspicious activity.
- Seamless deployment. ATA functions as an appliance, either hardware or virtual. It utilizes port mirroring to allow seamless deployment alongside Active Directory without affecting existing network topology. It automatically starts analyzing immediately after deployment and you don’t have to install any agents on the domain controllers, servers or computers.
According to Microsoft, some of the benefits behind Windows Defender ATP include:
- It’s easy to deploy and manage. Windows Defender ATP uses a built-in agent in Windows 10 that makes it easy to onboard employee devices, or endpoints; it required no on-premises infrastructure.
- It has improved connectivity. Windows Defender ATP is an always-on service for our always connected devices.
- It’s scalable. We’ve onboarded data from more than 500,000 devices, and the Windows Defender ATP service grows as our needs grow.
- It gives us precision alerting. Windows Defender ATP provides intelligent, actionable alerts fueled by Microsoft security experts.
- It gives us the ability to perform faster triage. Windows Defender ATP enables rapid host triage and provides deep event timeline for investigations.
- It’s more efficient. Windows Defender ATP enables focused response and enterprise threat containment.